Terms and Conditions
Promoter – GLOBAL HORIZONS GROUP LTD Company Number: 13972138 Trading as SuperMarketDash
Registered office is: 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ,
Website – www.supermarketdash.com
- As a 1st prize winner you will be able to fill your shopping trolley at any supermarket of your choice.
- As a 1st prize winner you will be required to meet the Supermarket Dash representative outside of your chosen supermarket
- No one under the age of 18 can enter the Supermarket Dash competition
- There is no time limit, you can take as long as you like filling your supermarket trolley
- No more than 2 supermarket trolley as used within your chosen supermarket can be used as a 1st prize winner
- As a 1st prize winner you are expected to enter into the spirit of the competition of filling their supermarket trolley with food, drink, and produce, what would classed as a normal weeks shopping.
- Entrant – The person who completes the entry to the competition. The Entrant can elect a nominated person to load the 1st prize supermarket trolley
- Entry – Payment must be made by the method specified. Entry can also be made by the free-entry route. To apply for the free entry route.
(a) Create a free account (if you have not already done so)
(b) Send us an open postcard with your full name, address, email address, contact mobile number so we can send you a free entry code.
- Competition – The competition will draw will be made on each Sunday at a time displayed on our website.
- The Competition is open to all persons aged 18
- By entering a Competition the entrant ('Entrant', 'you', 'your(s)') will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, you will have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
- The Competition is governed by English Law and any matters relating to the Competition will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- In the event that you participate in a Competition online via the Website, and by accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our Competitions. The Promoter will not be held responsible
If in any doubt you should immediately leave the Website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
- You may enter the competition via our/this website www.supermarketdash.com or by a free postal entry
Postal Entry Method: The Competition can be entered by a postal entry route. To enter via this method the Entrant must first create a free account on the Website (if they do not already have one), and then send a postcard stating which competition they would like to enter, and the following personal details: Name, Address, Date of Birth, Contact Telephone Number, and the email address used to create the free account on the Website. A random ticket number will be allocated per postcard and emailed over confirmation of their ticket number. Entrants will have an equal chance of winning using the postal entry method as those that have paid to enter. Only one entry per person. Each postcard must have a first class stamp or special express delivery. Requests for postal entries where the email address provided is not already associated with a free account on the Website will not be processed and will be discarded without notification. Requests for postal entries where the competition has already sold out will not be processed. Postal entries must be received at the Promoter’s address 4 days in order for a free entry to be allocated. Any postal entries received after the competition has drawn a winner will be invalid. Free entries can only be allocated to active accounts. All entries must be sent using a postage service. Any entries received without a postal stamp will be invalid. Please do not hand deliver postal entries to the business address. Any entry sent to the registered office of the Company will not be valid as all entries must be sent to the address below. For the avoidance of any doubt, any entries posted or hand delivered to the business address of the Promoter will be invalid. Entries should be sent to the following address: Global Horizons Group Ltd T/A SuperMarketDash 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden London WC2H 9JQ.
- You will first need to register a FREE account with us using the register now tab on our website.
- Once you have created a FREE account and confirmed your email address you will be able to entry the competition
- The entry fee as displayed on our website is the fee you will pay to enter the Supermarket Dash competition
- You will need to tick the declaration at checkout, confirming you have read and understood the Competition Terms and Conditions
- Once your payment has cleared we will email you to confirm your entry into the Competition. Please note that when entering online you will not be deemed entered into the Competition until we confirm your entry by email.
- The entry for the competition (1 TICKET) will enter you into the competition as displayed on our website, which is the 1st of each month.
- The draw will be drawn on the 1st of the month as displayed on our website using a “google random number generator” which will be recorded and placed on our website and social media platforms as deemed necessary.
- The promoter “SuperMarketDash will contact the winners of both the 1st and 2nd prizes within 48hrs using the contact details
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any competition, if for any reason any aspect of the competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security,
- All Entrants are automatically entered onto the Promoter's database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their Competition, as well as any future Promotions or Competitions offered by the Promoter.
- Winner's Details All Winners will also be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by the Promoter in connection with the Competition and in identifying them as a winner of a Competition.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality of any of the goods or services offered as prizes.
Liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize Winner(s) and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the Winner(s), or in connection with any of the Competitions promoted by the Promoter.
- Electronic Communications. No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes. The Promoter shall use its best endeavours to award the prize for a Competition to the correct Entrant. If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure, or due to human error the prize is awarded incorrectly, the Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the Competition prize and award it to the correct Entrant, at its sole discretion and without admission of liability.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any competition, if for any reason any aspect of the competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a Competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered or sustained to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due. The Promoter shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the software and website(s) used to operate its Competitions perform correctly and accurately across the latest versions of popular internet, tablet and mobile browsers. Competition and the Promoter shall not be held liable for any competition entries that occur as a result of malfunctioning software or other event.